Our supporters and friends, the partners we work with and those who are kind enough to fundraise on behalf of the charity are a valued part of our resources.
Below are the resources currently available. We are developing new ones on an ongoing basis. Thank you to those people who have assisted so far in design and production. If you require anything please get in touch.
Mental Health Awareness Information and Publicity about Jonathan’s Voice
Protecting your mental health and wellbeing: A guide for patent and trademark professionals
The guide covers:
- Recognising the early signs of stress and related conditions
- Identifying the main causes of workplace stress
- Advice on keeping well and maintaining positive mental health
- What to do if you’re struggling
- How to help others
- Useful resources and where to find help
Brief details of the charity’s work. Available in A3, A4, and A5.
Statistics about mental health on the front and aims and objectives of the charity on the reverse.
About mental health awareness and sources of help designed for the IP profession and especially for trainees in the profession undertaking examinations.
Mental Health Awareness Poster
Available in different sizes (A3, A4, and A5) and also available in either landscape or portrait format. Can also be resized to appear as an advert in a magazine or on a webpage.
Third Party Resources
We are also able to signpost you to resources available through other mental health charities such as the National Suicide Prevention Alliance
We have created a number of presentations around Jonathan’s story which can be delivered by one of us or adapted by others. We are happy to help with this. Please get in touch for further information.
- A generic Jonathan’s Voice sponsorship form (A4) that can be customised for your event and also enables us to collect Gift Aid
- Supporter T-shirts (white cotton in various sizes) for loan – or we can arrange to have some specifically printed for your event
- We can have high-quality breathable running shirts printed with the logo for personal use